Windows Applications Development
is a full featured RTF processor that can export to high quality PDF files.
Can create PDF outlines as well as active hyperlinks in the generated PDFs.
It supports full formatting, headers and footers as well as the usual PDF
features, including compression and 128 bit encryption.
True WYSIWYG editor-
Take advantage of true WYSIWYG editor, for creating your documents.
Screen capture utility
- Use Easy PDF screen capture utility to easily import desktop images into
your PDF document
Full drag and drop support
- Drag and drop support eliminates the needs to type. Create
hypertext/outlines using full drag and drop support with PDF Composer
Import RTF (Rich Text Format) files
- Import Existing RTF files for
converting to PDF documents
- PDF Composer fully supports creation of
Hypertext/Bookmarks with a few clicks
- Send your PDF Composer document to printer
- Spell check your entire document and
eliminated typos. Live spell checker will spell as you go. Thesaurus tool
- Add document security features to your generated PDF document or allow
others to modify, print, view your documents
- Create PDF document outlines/bookmarks with a few clicks.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 4 or later is required to
view the created PDF files
Download free Acrobat Reader from Adobe's web site.
20 - Day Trial Period (Fully
functional - Trial Period Stamps)